From eBower Wiki
(Created page with "[http://www.chewoutloud.com/2014/06/20/easy-homemade-almond-jello/ source] == INGREDIENTS == * 1-2/3 cup boiling water * 2 envelopes (.25 oz each) plain gelatin (I use Knox)...")
Revision as of 20:04, 10 September 2017
- 1-2/3 cup boiling water
- 2 envelopes (.25 oz each) plain gelatin (I use Knox)
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tsp pure almond extract
- 1/2 cup cold whole milk
- Pour boiling water into a bowl and whisk in the gelatin to fully dissolve. Add sugar and gently hand-whisk to dissolve. Add almond extract and whisk. Add milk and whisk.
- Pour into an 8x8 or similar sized dish. Chill 2-3 hours or longer.
- When completely set, cut into squares and serve with your favorite fruit. We love lychees, ripe mangoes, or mandarin oranges.