From eBower Wiki
(Created page with "= Beef Stroganoff = While better with thin strips of beef, this recipe also works with ground beef. == INGREDIENTS == * 1 lb strips of beef * 1 chopped onion * 1 1/2 tbs flo...")
Revision as of 12:40, 11 November 2017
While better with thin strips of beef, this recipe also works with ground beef.
- 1 lb strips of beef
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 1/2 tbs flour
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1 10.5oz can of condensed mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups fat free sour cream
- 1 pkg egg noodles
- Start water boiling for the egg noodles.
- Brown the beef strips in a large skillet or wok and drain the excess fat.
- Add onions and saute until tender.
- Stir in flour, salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Add soup and simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- Add sour cream and stir well.
- Serve over egg noodles.