From eBower Wiki
Gummy candies can be put into pretty much any silicone mold, look for ice cube trays in whatever shape you like.
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 packets unflavored gelatin
- 1 package flavored Jello
- Mix corn syrup and water in a small pot.
- Add gelatin and Jello and mix well
- Heat on medium-low for ~10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- We can process the mixture to make more uniformly clear gummies.
- Pour the mixture into a large, heat-resistant glass.
- Cool for 10 minutes
- Scrape away the skin
- You can use a condiment container to make it easier to pour the mixture into molds
- Cool for a few hours.